Membership BenefitsMembership is open to all old boys of Rotherham Grammar School & ex students of Thomas Rotherham College
The aims of Rotherham Grammar School Old Boys’ Association are:-
- To promote good fellowship amongst old boys of the school
- To celebrate the lives and the achievements of all old boys of the school
- To encourage old boys to forge and maintain links with the Thomas Rotherham College, and with each other
- To make donations for any purpose directly or indirectly connected with the Association and the College.
The following activities are key to the achievement of these objectives
- Annual Dinner attended by around 150 old boys and guests
- Saturday lunch get together on the day after the annual dinner
- Participation in Sunday service at Rotherham Minster on the Sunday following the annual dinner
- Newsletters published bi-annually
- Three golf days per year
- Annual cricket match against Thomas Rotherham College.
We are always interested in extending our joint activities, to improve our connections with Thomas Rotherham College .
We also offer the opportunity to get in touch with old friends through our extensive database of old boys.
All this for only
Complete and return the application form.